Tweet It!, a great Windows 10 Twitter app has received an update bumping it up to version 2.2. This update brings improved CPU and RAM usages, ability to translate tweets and much more. The developers has squashed a number of bugs, like the one causing repeated notifications as well as poor reading position handling. A full list of changes in version 2.2 include:
- Improved CPU and RAM usage
- Added ability to translate tweets
- Notification in menu when you have new tweets, mentions, messages and etc.
- UI improvements
- Fixed repeating push notifications bug
- Added ability to change tab by vertical swipe on right side of screen (for phones)
- Improved reading position handling
- Improved messages (ability to view over 140 symbols and attached pictures)
- Ability to pin profiles on 10586 build if this feature is supported by device
- Improved tweet conversation viewing
- Lots of bug fixes
If you are a Tweet It! user, be sure to grab the latest update from the Windows Store.
Source: Tweet It! (Tumblr)