Keeping cool can be tough, but keeping cool at the office can be nearly impossible.
You're always running around with different meetings and appointments, you have to dress in more restricted, stuffy clothes, you're in tight, humid spaces with other coworkers, and that *damn air conditioning just shuts off whenever the hell it pleases**.
If you're looking to cool down at your desk, here are some accessories that you can use to do just that!
1. Clip on this tiny fan on your desk and stay cool all day!
Seriously, you can even buy, like, 8 and clip them on your computer and all around your desk for maximum fan-age.
2. Keep your drinks cold with this funky insulated water bottle!
Part all-over-body deodorant, part cool summer breeze in a package!
4. Look stylish and keep cool with this cooling bandana!
This aluminum mouse pad is sure to cool down your over-heated wrists.
6. Spritz, spritz, then spritz again
Seriously, this Mario Badescu facial spray will have you feeling refreshed and cooled down in an instant!
This aluminum cooling stand should do the trick...
8. Get some relief from the summer heat with a cooling mat!
9. Be not-sweaty with a S'well!
Seriously, these things can keep your ice cold and unmelted for up to 12 hours!
Seriously, how can you be hot in the office with this little guy at your disposal?!
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.