Keeping cool can be tough, but keeping cool at the office can be nearly impossible.
You're always running around with different meetings and appointments, you have to dress in more restricted, stuffy clothes, you're in tight, humid spaces with other coworkers, and that *damn air conditioning just shuts off whenever the hell it pleases**.
If you're looking to cool down at your desk, here are some accessories that you can use to do just that!
1. Clip on this tiny fan on your desk (opens in new tab) and stay cool all day!
Seriously, you can even buy, like, 8 and clip them on your computer and all around your desk for maximum fan-age (opens in new tab).
2. Keep your drinks cold with this funky insulated water bottle (opens in new tab)!
It comes in 6 different fun colors, too (opens in new tab).
3. Get icey with this Ice Body paper from Japan (opens in new tab)
Part all-over-body deodorant, part cool summer breeze in a package (opens in new tab)!
4. Look stylish and keep cool with this cooling bandana (opens in new tab)!
Yeah, that totally goes with your suit (opens in new tab)!
5. Warm wrists? We got ya covered (opens in new tab)!
This aluminum mouse pad (opens in new tab) is sure to cool down your over-heated wrists.
Seriously, this Mario Badescu facial spray (opens in new tab) will have you feeling refreshed and cooled down in an instant!
This aluminum cooling stand (opens in new tab) should do the trick...
8. Get some relief from the summer heat with a cooling mat (opens in new tab)!
9. Be not-sweaty with a S'well (opens in new tab)!
Seriously, these things can keep your ice cold and unmelted (opens in new tab) for up to 12 hours!
10. Mini USB fan (opens in new tab) + cooling humidifier feature (opens in new tab) = everything you've ever needed (opens in new tab)
Seriously, how can you be hot in the office with this little guy at your disposal (opens in new tab)?!
A fan that sprays water in an office full of computers.
What could possibly go wrong?
Windows Central is really digging hard for articles these days... I don't blame you guys though. Microsoft isn't exactly making it easy. No new apps to talk about anymore and no new builds for mobile at the moment.
what a ridiculous comment
All offices have air-conditioning, so I don't find keeping cool to be an issue. The main problem is keeping warm in an office with a lot of fatties who want the temperature 2-3 C lower than normal. Anything below 23-24 C in the office and I'm reaching for my jacket when it's 35-40 C outside. It's the middle of Winter here anyway, so I'd want ways to keep warm... it's a bitterly cold 18 C outside, so I've got 2 jumpers on and the heater blasting next to me.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.