What you need to know
- Bleeding Edge is a new IP from Ninja Theory, the team behind Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
- It is a multiplayer melee brawler.
- You can preorder it today on the Microsoft Store ahead of its March 24th, 2020 release.
During X019 in London, Xbox Game Studios provided a little update on Ninja Theory's new multiplayer IP, Bleeding Edge. It's set to release on March 24 next year and you can preorder it starting today on the Microsoft Store for just $30.
Choose your fighter from a diverse cast of colourful characters from the edges of society: burn rubber as bold and beautiful Buttercup with her detachable saw blade arms, wreak havoc as Black-Metal rocker Niđhöggr with his electrifying guitar solos or slash up the streets as Daemon, New York's most wanted assassin.
According to its store page, the game will support 4K resolution and Xbox Play Anywhere, which allows players to buy one digital copy and access it on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Closed betas for Bleeding Edge are being held in February and March 2020 shortly before its launch.
Those who preorder now will also receive a few in-game bonuses as well, including:
- 3 exclusive fighter skins:
- Rioter's Hoverboard
- Make Your Mark in-game Sticker Pack
- 3 bonus taunts
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.