What you need to know
- Bleeding Edge is a new IP from Ninja Theory, the team behind Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice.
- It is a multiplayer melee brawler.
- You can preorder it today on the Microsoft Store ahead of its March 24th, 2020 release.
During X019 in London, Xbox Game Studios provided a little update on Ninja Theory's new multiplayer IP, Bleeding Edge. It's set to release on March 24 next year and you can preorder it starting today on the Microsoft Store for just $30.
According to its store page, the game will support 4K resolution and Xbox Play Anywhere, which allows players to buy one digital copy and access it on both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. Closed betas for Bleeding Edge are being held in February and March 2020 shortly before its launch.
Those who preorder now will also receive a few in-game bonuses as well, including:
- 3 exclusive fighter skins:
- Rioter's Hoverboard
- Make Your Mark in-game Sticker Pack
- 3 bonus taunts
Mechanically enhanced mayhem
This is the first title that Ninja Theory is developing for Xbox One consoles since Microsoft's acquisition of the studio. It's certainly a departure from Hellblade, but it looks like a lot of fun.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.