Disney Magic Kingdoms is now available on the Windows Store, enabling you to invest some time to create your ideal fantasy realm. You'll be tasked with ridding the kingdom of an evil spell by Maleficent and collecting memorable Disney-themed items.
Here are some highlighted features pulled from the store listing:
- Charming attractions such as ""it's a small world,"" the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain from Disney Parks from around the world, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!
- Dazzling new attractions found only in the game such as WALL-E's House and Cyclops Sushi -- all uniquely inspired by their movies!
- Relive magical moments from the Parks with lively Parades featuring beautiful floats and fireworks!
- Share spectacular moments with beloved characters such as the ever-optimistic Mickey Mouse, the spirited princess Rapunzel, brave space ranger Buzz Lightyear, the sweet and sassy Tinker Bell and more!
- Hundreds of whimsical and animated quests that bring every pixel of your Kingdom to life!
- Collect memorable Disney-themed items to bring each character back from Maleficent's evil spell!
- Unravel a magical story and an exciting adventure with every tap!
- Take a stand against menacing villains such as Pete, Mother Gothel, and Zurg to save the Kingdom!
Ready to get started? The game can be download for free, but do note that there are in-app purchases so be sure to have the necessary restrictions in place before handing your phone over to children.
Download Disney Magic Kingdoms for Windows 10 and Windows Phone (opens in new tab)
Rich Edmonds is Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him over on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.
The game is good but turns all my smarts into lava bar by overheating.. 100 to 10 in less than 30 minutes... Really sad... Plus appear that no one received the prizes for that site thing (facebook like and share)
Says on the email that you have to reach level 7 to get the prizes
Hmmh. If not for IAPs, I would maybe try this. I just don't trust games on phones that have them to not be horrible grindfests.
Not able to complete the download in app.....plz update....india....
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.