Create your own special park in Disney Magic Kingdoms
Disney Magic Kingdoms is now available on the Windows Store, enabling you to invest some time to create your ideal fantasy realm. You'll be tasked with ridding the kingdom of an evil spell by Maleficent and collecting memorable Disney-themed items.
Here are some highlighted features pulled from the store listing:
- Charming attractions such as ""it's a small world,"" the Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor and Space Mountain from Disney Parks from around the world, including Disneyland, California Adventure, Walt Disney World, Tokyo Disneyland and Disneyland Paris!
- Dazzling new attractions found only in the game such as WALL-E's House and Cyclops Sushi -- all uniquely inspired by their movies!
- Relive magical moments from the Parks with lively Parades featuring beautiful floats and fireworks!
- Share spectacular moments with beloved characters such as the ever-optimistic Mickey Mouse, the spirited princess Rapunzel, brave space ranger Buzz Lightyear, the sweet and sassy Tinker Bell and more!
- Hundreds of whimsical and animated quests that bring every pixel of your Kingdom to life!
- Collect memorable Disney-themed items to bring each character back from Maleficent's evil spell!
- Unravel a magical story and an exciting adventure with every tap!
- Take a stand against menacing villains such as Pete, Mother Gothel, and Zurg to save the Kingdom!
Ready to get started? The game can be download for free, but do note that there are in-app purchases so be sure to have the necessary restrictions in place before handing your phone over to children.
Download Disney Magic Kingdoms for Windows 10 and Windows Phone
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.