Dell has confirmed plans to release revamped versions of its popular XPS 13 notebook. The new models will have Intel's 7th generation "Kaby Lake" processors and a new battery that can last up to 22 hours.
Some details of Dell's new XPS 13 notebooks leaked out a few days ago. Now the company has officially announced details of the revamped laptop. Some of the new versions will come in a new Rose Gold color in two different models:
- Intel 7th Generation Core i5; 8GB memory; 256GB SSD; 13.3-inch FHD
- Intel 7th Generation Core i7; 8GB memory; 256GB SSD; 13.3-inch QHD+ with Touch
Here are some of the other details for the new XPS 13:
- New larger 60WHr battery delivering longer battery life, up to 22 hours on FHD and up to 13 hours on QHD+
- New Killer 1535 Wireless-AC technology for strong and reliable WiFi connection
- Dell's exclusive virtually borderless and premium Full HD or UltraSharp QHD+ InfinityEdge display
- Stunning 13.3-inch screen in an 11-inch frame
- Smallest 13-inch notebook on the planet and 17 percent smaller than the comparable MacBook Air 13-inch. Starting at 2.7lb and measuring a super slim 9-15mm
- Constructed with machined aluminum, carbon fiber and Corning Gorilla Glass for incredible durability and stunning design
- Developer Edition also available, featuring Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
The Dell XPS 13 will go on sale on October 4 with prices starting at $799.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.