What you need to know
- Endzone: A World Apart is a post-apocalyptic city-builder.
- The game is getting an extensive update with new scenarios.
- They're designed to increase the difficulty of the game.
- You can purchase Endzone: A World Apart on Steam.
Endzone: A World Apart is a post-apocalyptic city-builder that's about to get a new update with additional challenges. According to a press release Windows Central received, the update brings new scenarios that introduce modified win conditions that challenge players to experience the game with various objectives that can significantly increase the difficulty of a particular playstyle.
You can also choose a preset experience where the difficulty can be modified at the beginning. If you're a new player, you'll want to start off in Easy Mode or Builder Mode, but if you're experienced, you may want to try Hard Mode.
- Long Summer has you battling neverending drought and supply shortages.
- The statistics screen now details production, resource storage, population, and buildings, and more.
- New "Outlander" side missions are now available.
Endzone: A World Apart follows a group of refugees who, more than a century after a devastating worldwide nuclear terrorist attack, are leaving their underground bunkers and rebuilding society on the surface. Players face challenges like toxic rain, dangerously radioactive surroundings, raging sandstorms, and more.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.