The popular image editor app Fhotoroom has been updated with bug fixes for Windows Phone 8.1 and some improvements for Windows 10 users.
Here's what's been fixed in Fhotoroom for Windows Phone 8.1:
- Fixed Profile Bug in WP8.1
- Fixed Tag Layout issue in WP8.1
- Other Bug Fixes and Improvements
Windows 10 users can expect these improvements:
- Since Windows 10 allows flexible window sizes we sometimes mistake it for a mobile device. To fixed this users can now switch the mobile editor to laptop mode.
- Updated Feed and Profile for smoother scrolling and clicking.
- Fixed Tags list in Windows 10
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
Actually I can't update the app. error code 0x80073CF9
I updated it, they added many new features but it has also picked up a few bugs. Using raw format is still a mystery, and applying a shape border crashed the app. I used to love this app so much
Wow.only developers who didn't abandon windows phone 8.1
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.