What you need to know
- Forza Horizon 5 was officially revealed during the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase at E3 2021 from Playground Games.
- Coming to Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, & PC on November 9, 2021, Forza Horizon 5 continues to evolve the popular racing series.
- Forza Horizon 5 is also heading to Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Cloud Gaming on day one.
- You can now pre-order Forza Horizon 5, with three editions to choose from and multiple perks per edition.
Forza Horizon 5 is one of the biggest upcoming Xbox Game Studios title, and it was officially revealed today during the Xbox and Bethesda Games Showcase at E3 2021. We already know Forza Horizon 5 is heading to Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, PC, and Xbox Cloud Gaming when it launches on November 9, 2021. Forza Horizon 5 is also launching on Xbox Game Pass day and date, like all other first-party Xbox Game Studios.
On the day of its reveal, Forza Horizon 5 is also available for pre-order. Players who are interested in the next Forza Horizon Festival have three separate editions to choose from, with different perks and inclusions in each one. The editions include:
- Forza Standard Edition. Just includes the base game, with no known pre-order bonuses at this time
- Forza Deluxe Edition. Includes Forza Horizon 5 and the Car Pass, which will add monthly car packs to the game after launch
- Forza Premium Edition. Includes Forza Horizon 5, the Car Pass, both expansions, the VIP Pass, and more. The Premium Edition also includes early access, so you can play Forza Horizon 5 fours days early!
If you want to pre-order Forza Horizon 5, you can find all the links you need below.
Forza Horizon 5 is already almost guaranteed to be one of the best Xbox racing games when it launches for Xbox and PC, and will let players explore the diverse landscapes of Mexico in a wide variety of high-quality cars and vehicles.
The festival returns
Forza Horizon 5 (Pre-order)
Full speed ahead to Mexico
Forza Horizon 5 ventures to Mexico, with an upcoming virtual road trip trekking across barren deserts, luscious rainforests, and historical cities. There are more cars than ever, with its largest open world yet, headed to Xbox consoles and PC.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.