Full Mojo Rampage, the voodoo-infused roguelike from Binding of Isaac publisher Nicalis, is headed to the Xbox One on June 28.
If you're unfamiliar with Full Mojo Rampage, the game places you in the shoes of a mystical Loa apprentice as you use magical abilities and items to fight through randomly generated levels. Here's a quick rundown of the features you can expect from Full Mojo Rampage:
- Battle strange and challenging foes via intense, roguelike action RPG style gameplay.
- Tear through the Voodoo realm in vivid, randomly generated environments brimming with secret rooms, shrines and loot. Forcefully avenge the Voodoo gods known as Loa to earn special items and enhancements.
- Voodoo with up to 4 players cooperatively on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, featuring a multitude of improvements such as enhanced visuals, new content and gameplay adjustments based on player feedback.
- Play solo, or experience a wide variety of cooperative game modes including Campaign, Daily Quests, Survival Mode and Endless Mode, as well as up-to-8-player competitive modes such as Capture the Flag, Deathmatch and King of Mojo.
- Gain power and upgrade characters via earned experience and gold, which persist through death – dying is not an end, it is only a means of becoming a stronger voodoo soul!
- Jam out to an original soundtrack composed by Alistar Lindsay of Prison Architect fame.
Interested? If so, you can look forward to Full Mojo Rampage hitting Xbox One on June 28. For now, you can check out some footage of the game's multiplayer mode in the video below.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.