GTA Online: Lowriders is now available for both PC and Xbox One. The latest piece of free content for Rockstar Game's popular title introduces some new vehicles and improvements. You'll now be able to show off your wheels in a whole new way.
Benny's Original Motor Works is the hottest customization garage in Los Santos, located in Strawberry. Benny's specializes in custom Lowrider modifications to really make your vehicle stand out from the crowd, especially if you're rocking one of two brand new rides - the Declasse Moonbeam van and Willard Faction.
As well as the new rides, you've got a fourth property slot, allowing you to hoard even more vehicles. And through October 25, there's a 25% rebate on your next qualified purchase with a 10-car garage. All you need to do is have your email verified with Social Club, be on the Rockstar mailing list and be a part of a crew. Then you'll need to login to your account and purchase a new apartment in GTA Online.
Rockstar also added a Scene Creator to the editor, allowing you to add explosions and a whole manner of elements to your recordings. But wait, there's more:
- New clothing, hair, tattoos and accessories: Dozens of new options to match your new Lowriders.
- Personal Vehicle Remote: You can now use the Player Interaction Menu to remotely open your trunk, doors or hood to show off your new rides. You can also turn on the engine, lights and the radio all while standing outside admiring your vehicle.
- Freemode Weapon pickups: 200 separate weapon pickups are now scattered across Los Santos and Blaine County. Keep an eye out for them as you roam through Freemode.
- Changes to Performance Mod Unlocks: Performance mods are now more accessible and unlock by rank, as well as via Race wins.
- Destroy Last Place: A new option has been added to Races, upping the stakes for those in the back of the pack. The host can set it to be effective each lap, every 15 seconds, every 30 seconds or every 60 seconds – and the player in last will be blown up at the corresponding interval.
- Extra Weapons in the Creator: All previously released weapons that are not restricted by time-limited events will now be available for use in the Creator tool.
- Quick Ammo Restock Option: Quickly refill your ammo directly from the Player Interaction Menu. Quickly add rounds to any weapon, or max out your ammo for that weapon type.
- Pearlescent Crew Color: New paint options for Crew members in the Mod Shop.
- New Player Actions: Three new player actions will be available via the Player Interaction Menu: Chicken, Chin Brush and No Way.
- Updated PC Mouse Control Options: An option has been added to the Settings Menu to allow players to swap between Roll/Pitch and Yaw/Pitch mouse flying control types.
You should shortly receive the update on your chosen platform.