Halo Infinite is in the hands of players with the Halo Infinite Multiplayer Beta, which includes the entire online experience; complete with the Season 1 Battle Pass, Arena and Big Team Battle game modes, and the Halo Infinite Shop. The Shop, in particular, lets players customize their Halo Infinite experience by purchasing the aforementioned Battle Pass, taking advantage of exclusive deals and offers, and more. It also refreshes daily and weekly, meaning there's always something new to consider.
Here's what you need to know about the Halo Infinite Shop, what's available this week, and what you should consider buying.
What is the Shop in Halo Infinite?
Halo Infinite's multiplayer is completely free-to-play and features a ton of content with the informative Academy, several game modes like Arena and Big Team Battle, and the promise of future updates with new content, limited-time events, and much more. There's already a lot to love, but players can add to their Halo Infinite experience with in-game purchases through the Halo Infinite Shop. This Shop only features cosmetic items and consumables, none of which ever provides players with an in-game advantage or power-up.
Still, it's a great way to personalize your Halo Infinite Spartan and express yourself however you want. Players can purchase premium Credits for real-world money to spend in the Halo Infinite Shop. Through the Shop, you can purchase Battle Passes, consumables to accelerate progress in the Battle Pass, browse limited-time bundles and events, and take advantage of weekly and daily deals. Some of the cosmetic items offered through the Shop include armor, weapon coatings, armor coatings, and more.
The Halo Infinite Shop refreshes its weekly deals and offerings every Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. PT, so players know exactly how much time they have to consider purchasing something. This also means new (and potentially exclusive) gear and items can be purchased from the Halo Infinite Shop every week, so it's worth logging in just to see what's available. The Halo Infinite Shop also occasionally features freebies that players can redeem without spending Credits. Everything in the Shop is entirely optional, and it's completely up to players to decide what they're interested in and willing to purchase.
How to buy from the Halo Infinite Shop
If you want to buy something from the Halo Infinite Shop, you'll need to first pick up some Halo Infinite Credits from the Microsoft Store or Steam. These Credits are a premium currency, meaning they'll cost you real money to purchase. Don't worry; no one gets an in-game advantage or performance boost in Halo Infinite no matter how many credits they buy — these Credits are only good in the Shop, and only for cosmetic items.
There are five bundles for Halo Infinite Credits, and you can pick and choose depending on how many Credits you need or want to add to your account. If you choose to invest in a larger bundle of Credits, you'll get bonus Credits for no additional cost, which may encourage you to spend a little more. Roughly, each Credit is worth one cent USD, so that 100 Credits is the equivalent of $1. Here are the different tiers, and where you can buy them:
Halo Infinite Shop: What's available Nov. 16-22, 2021
The Halo Infinite Shop features new daily deals every single day, but it's the more major weekly refreshes that will be more interesting for players. Here's what's going on in the Halo Infinite Shop right now, and what you should consider.
- Battle Pass. The Halo Infinite Shop is currently offering the following Battle Passes, each of which offers over 100 in-game rewards, does not expire, and is available for 1,000 Halo Infinite Credits.
- Season 1 "Heroes of Reach"
- Boost and Swap Pack. The Halo Infinite Shop usually offers Boost and Swap Packs, which include one XP Boost (raw progression for the currently activated Battle Pass) and one Challenge Swap (allows one weekly challenge to be swapped out) for 200 Halo Infinite Credits. You can purchase multiple Boost and Swap Packs if you need more consumables.
- Halo Championship Series. The Halo Infinite Shop is currently offering a wide selection for the Halo Championship Series, including:
- The HCS Launch Giveaway, which includes the HCS Winter Armor Coating for Mark VII, Mark V, and Yoroi Armor Cores. This item is free, so be sure to pick it up before it disappears. It's hidden in the HCS section of the store.
- Nine Armor Kits for the Mark VII Armor Core, each of which represents a different professional Halo Championship Series team. Each Armor Kit is 1,000 Halo Infinite Credits and may be worth it if you have a favorite competitive team you want to support. These Armor Kits are also likely time-limited, so act quickly.
- Four Bundles, each of which represents a different region of the Halo Championship Series, and includes a variety of themed cosmetic items like one Visor, Nameplate, Armor Emblem, Weapon Emblem, and S7 Sniper Weapon Coating. Each Bundle is 900 Halo Infinite Credits and is also likely time-limited. These Bundles also include a decent amount of content.
- Zvezda Armor Set. The Halo Infinite Shop is currently offering the Zvezda Armor Set as one of its weekly deals, which includes a wide variety of customizations for the Mark VII Armor Core, and is available for 2,000 Halo Infinite Credits.
- Includes Bleached Bone Armor Coating, the Zvezda Helmet and a Helmet Attachment, a Visor, Shoulder and Knee Pads, Chest, and a Stance.
- This is a solid collection of customizations, especially if you like the look of the rare Bleached Bone Armor Coating.
- A259 Collection. The Halo Infinite Shop is currently offering the A259 Collection, which includes a variety of vehicle cosmetic items and more, and is available for 1,500 Credits.
- Includes the Noble Principle Vehicle Coating for the Warthog, Scorpion, Mongoose, Gungoose, Rocket Warthog, and Razorback, a Vehicle Model for the M12 Warthog, a Nameplate, a Vehicle Emble, an Armor Emblem, and a Weapon Emblem.
- This is a great collection for fans of blue and can theme many of Halo Infinite's vehicles in one fell sweep, with matching emblems for weapons and armor.
Halo Infinite's multiplayer is here, and it alone is already elevating the latest Xbox Game Studios title to our list of best Xbox games. Halo Infinite's multiplayer is now available across Xbox and PC, and is completely free-to-play.
Ultimate online fun
Halo Infinite (Multiplayer)
Free for everyone
Halo Infinite's multiplayer is finally available, and it's free for everyone. The latest chapter of Halo's legendary online features tons of intense action, mountains of customization, never-expiring Battle Passes, and much more. Play Halo Infinite now on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.
Halo Infinite perks
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
All your gaming needs, in one subscription.
Is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate the best value in all of gaming? It's possible. Ultimate bundles your Xbox Live Gold subscription, an Xbox Game Pass subscription for both Xbox consoles and Windows PCs, and Xbox Cloud Gaming for on-the-go. Halo Infinite is included in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, with unique perks and bonuses planned over time.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.