Here is what's fixed and what's broken in Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14267
Microsoft has provided a list of what's been fixed and what is broken with the just released Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14267 for members of the Fast Ring of its Windows Insider program.
Here's a list of what is fixed in this preview build:
- We fixed an issue where shape writing would ignore every second word when typing into a text box on a website in Microsoft Edge.
- After installing the Polish keyboard, typing a word that should be accented now offers the recommended accented word. For example – if you type the word "milosc" it should properly autocorrect to "miłość".
- We have resolved an issue where you could not hide the navigation bar in Windows Phone 8.1 apps like WhatsApp, Twitter, Weibo, Flixster and others.
- We fixed an issue where videos recorded onto SD memory cards would result in a large number of dropped frames.
- There should be improved app launch reliability and certain crashes that were causing the phone to reboot are also fixed.
- We've polished the Live tile animations and improved the logic for refreshing Live tiles.
- We've made reliability improvements for keyboards with large dictionaries such as the Hinglish keyboard.
There is one known issue with this preview build:
As we noted earlier, this build release is just for devices that shipped with Windows 10 Mobile, including the Lumia 950, 950 XL, 550, and Xiaomi Mi4.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.