The Super Bowl isn't just a game, it's an experience. You can get more into it by preparing for it and diving into the football fun.
Products used in this guide
- Microsoft: Madden 19 ($80)
- Microsoft: NFL-themed Xbox One Controller ($85)
- Amazon: Sonos Beam ($325)
- Microsoft: Recipe Keeper Pro ($5)
How to do the thing
- Order an Xbox One controller inspired by your favorite NFL team
- Open or purchase Madden 19
- Play Madden with great audio through a Sonos Beam
- Eat your favorite food while gaming that you made using Recipe Keeper Pro
You might not be able to play in the Super Bowl, but you can be fully immersed with the sounds of the game while you play on team-themed gear and simulate the Super Bowl in Madden 19.
Our top equipment picks
Play to win the game
A great way to simulate the game
While there are some other football games available on the Xbox, Madden 19 is going to give you the only way to play as the Rams or Patriots in the Super Bowl. It generally improves year on year so if you're familiar with past games in the series, you'll feel comfortable playing Madden 19.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.