HP Elite x3 with Desk Dock pre-orders begin at Microsoft Store U.S. and Canada
The Microsoft Store sites in the U.S. and Canada have started taking pre-orders for the HP Elite x3 smartphone. The business-themed device with Windows 10 Mobile is being sold with its Desk Dock accessory for $799 in the U.S. (opens in new tab) and $999 in Canada (opens in new tab).
The unlocked 5.96-inch smartphone is scheduled to start shipping from both sites on September 12 (via Neowin). The HP Elite x3 is currently supposed to begin shipping to some European countries sometime this coming week. HP's U.S. site won't begin taking orders for the phone until Sept. 5. Keep in mind that some features for the HP Elite x3, such as its fingerprint scanner and its support of HP Workspace for running legacy Windows apps, won't be available until sometime later this year via software updates.
- See at Microsoft Store U.S. (opens in new tab)
- See at Microsoft Store Canada (opens in new tab)
Need more? Don't miss our other coverage of the Elite x3 including:
- Elite x3 Main Page
- Elite x3 FAQ
- HP is betting on enterprise, not consumers with the Elite x3
- Elite x3 Discussion Forum
- Elite x3 Photo Gallery
- HP Desk Dock and Lap Dock details
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
1. htc has no market... it's market share is well under 2%
2. you have no idea how much influence hp has on enterprise market and if they sell it to handful, they'll achieve what they are aiming for.. they are not here to compete with apple or samsung. the objetive itself is to just sell it handful enterprise.
3. Again, this is the first business centric windows mobile device in modern windows era. I don't know why you are saying "if windows phone were actually good for busines....." man, this is the first time they are trying enterprise market, I don't know how you reached that conclusion..
4. And it has no Windows RT. The speciality is that it is supposed to run Win32 apps which controls the enterprise market from top to bottom.
So, clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.
;) Posted via the Windows Central App for Android
or Apple "here its the new IPhone 7 but the camera isn't supported until later this year"