What you need to know
- Razer's lineup of clothing and peripherals made in collaboration with A Bathing Ape is now available.
- The collection includes shirts, backpacks, headphones, and more that feature A Bathing Ape's streetwear designs.
- The collection is limited, and some items have already sold out.
Razer and A Bathing Ape released a limited collection (opens in new tab) of clothing and peripherals that feature striking streetwear designs. The lineup includes t-shirts, hoodies, backpacks, and more that bring together A Bathing Ape's CAMO print and Razer's snake logo. You can also pick up a pair of Razer Opus headphones and other Razer hardware featuring a streetwear-inspired design. The collection is limited, and some items have already sold out, so if you want to pick something up, you should act quickly.
A Bathing Ape is a Japanese streetwear brand the has a unique style. The ape logo and camo pattern extend across the entire collection in a green color that fits well with Razer's logo.
Razer and A Gaming Ape teased the lineup last week, and the anticipation appears to have translated to sales. Many items are sold out already, but you can still pick up several items from the collection. Here's the complete list of items in the collection:
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape DeathAdder V2: $89.99 USD / €99.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Goliathus V2 Speed: $39.99 USD / €49.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Opus: $299.99 USD / €299.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Rogue 15" Backpack: $179.99 USD / €199.99
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Full Zip Hoodie: $385 USD / €385
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Camo Team Tee: $179 USD / €179
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape Black Tee: $115 USD / €115
- Razer x *A Bathing Ape White Tee: $115 USD / €115
You can check out the full collection on Razer's website (opens in new tab). At the time of publication, the Razer Opus headphones featuring A Bathing Ape is still available. In his Razer Opus review our executive editor Daniel Rubino called them "The best $200 THX noise-canceling headphones right now." Now, you can pick up the excellent headphoens with some streetwear flair.
THX, comfort, and flair
Razer x *A Bathing Ape Opus
Razer's mainstream Opus headphones deliver excellent comfort, a long-lasting battery, excellent ANC, with impressive audio quality, all for a lot less than the competition making them easy to recommend. Now, you can grab a pair with some streetwear flair from A Gaming Ape.
Sean Endicott is the news writer for Windows Central. If it runs Windows, is made by Microsoft, or has anything to do with either, he's on it. Sean's been with Windows Central since 2017 and is also our resident app expert. If you have a news tip or an app to review, hit him up at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.