Major Mayhem is now available for Windows Phone. This is a fun shooter that's been available on Windows 8.1 and joined the Windows Phone Store a few days ago. But before that it became really popular on Android and iOS. Let's go ahead and check it out on Windows Phone.
Major Mayhem drops onto Windows Phone and brings the following features:
- 48 levels of non-stop action
- Battle your way past hordes of enemies in three picturesque environments: Tropics, Metropolis and Desert
- 100 Achievements to earn and collect!
- 150 Mission objectives (mini achievements). For extended gameplay.
- 20 different weapons to unleash hell with!
- Heaps of costumes and hats for the Major.
The Windows Phone version has been out for a few days and has already been met positively. It's a free game that looks great and runs on all Windows Phone hardware (512 MB support). What's not to like? We'll have a proper hands-on/review soon, but for take it for a spin and let us know what you think!
Thanks for the tip Mohamed A!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.