The web-based version of Microsoft's diagraming tool is now generally available following a lengthy preview that started in late-2016. With the tool, commercial customers can now create, edit, and share diagrams online, Microsoft says. Diagrams created with Visio Online can then be shared with anyone in an organization, even if they don't have a Visio Online license.
Here's a look at Visio Online's base feature set:
- Start diagramming quickly with templates, modern UI, and the familiar Office Online experience in your favorite browser.
- Create diagrams such as block diagrams, flowcharts, timelines, Specification and Description Language (SDL) diagrams, and more.
- Share your work easily as a secure web-based link, attachment, image, or PDF.
- Share feedback by adding and replying to comments online.
- Store and share your creations securely with the included 2GB of free OneDrive storage.
- It's always up to date and web-based.
- Includes Narrator, accessibility checker, and high-contrast support.
- Licensed for commercial use.
- 24/7 phone and web support.
- Available in 25 languages.
Visio Online is available in two different plans at either $5 or $13 per user per month. The first plan includes the above features suited for basic use, while the second plan adds a number of extras for more professional situations. You can get a full look at the differences at the Visio Online website.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Join us LIVE for the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30PM ET
We're LIVE with the Windows Central Video Podcast today at 2:30pm ET, make sure you're there!
Make the most of your Surface Pen and Slim Pen with these awesome apps
To really maximize the ability of the Surface Pen and Slim Pen, there are some essential apps you should check out. We've rounded up the best right here for a variety of purposes.