The latest episode of our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, the #OneCast, is now available and accessible through major podcast distribution services. On this week's episode, we discuss No Man's Sky's rocky PC launch, our most wanted Xbox One apps and how Beam fits into the Xbox family.
This week's episode is available from the following sources:
If you're using a podcast app, copy and paste the RSS feed URL into the search bar, or search for 'OneCast'.
OneCast is our Xbox and Microsoft podcast, hosted by the staff of Windows Central. A new episode of the OneCast is recorded each week, with topics surrounding Microsoft news and the gaming industry.
OneCast on Soundcloud
This week's hosts
This week's discussions
- 00:02:40 - Rainbow Six: Siege's growth
- 00:15:35 - No Man's Sky impressions
- 00:32:10 - Xbox exclusives and their place on Steam
- 00:50:25 - Microsoft acquires Beam
- 01:02:50 - Ask #OneCast: What apps would you like to see on Xbox One?
Further reading on this week's topics
- No Man's Sky Review: an unending broken universe to explore
- Quantum Break is coming to Steam, but that won't stop it being updated on the Windows 10 Store
- How to stream your Xbox One on Beam
- These are the 10 best Universal Windows 10 apps that need to come to Xbox One
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Want the latest GPUs from NVIDIA? Here's where to find them.
NVIDIA new Ampere-powered GeForce RTX 30-series GPUs are here, and as expected they're selling fast. Here's where you can find the new hardware.
Watch Dogs: Legion beginner tips and tricks for hacking London
Watch Dogs: Legion is the third entry into the open-world hacker game created by Ubisoft that engages the player in near-future London. Between all the bars, back alleys, side missions, and people to recruit, it can seem a little daunting on how to start out. Here is a handy run-down of some tips that will make your life a little more tolerable.
The Medium Interview: How the Xbox Series X|S made this title possible
Looking for some inside information on the upcoming psychological horror game The Medium? Well, here's everything you need to know about the gameplay mechanics, haunting storytelling, and performance on Xbox Series X/S, straight from the team responsible.
Replace your Xbox Bluray player with these 4K UHD Bluray Players
While the specs and price of the Xbox Series S make it tempting, what can you do with all your 4K UHD Blurays? Buy a player, that's what.