Yesterday was a great day for OneDrive fans. The app picked up a substantial update in version 4.1 for Windows Phone. The update was full of user-requested features like the ability to upload multiple photos, videos, files at once, the ability to sort and more. Unfortunately the update also introduced a bug that caused folders to duplicate for some users. You’ll want to grab today’s quick update to fix that.
Head into the Windows Phone Store and you’ll find OneDrive now at version 4.1.1 with the following feautres:
- Now looks great on large screen phones
- Upload multiple photos, videos and files at once
- New immersive view for viewing and managing photos
- Open files from OneDrive in other apps
- Share files to OneDrive from other apps
- Sort files and folders
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Of course we knew about all those features from yesterday. Today’s addition was a quick fix for anyone having duplicate folders appear. Let us know if you experienced that yesterday and it today’s fix helps you out!
Don’t forget to check our hands-on with the new features.
Download OneDrive from the Windows Phone Store.
Thanks for the tip everyone!
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.