Update: The problems seem to have been fixed
Microsoft's Xbox Live is not working correctly for some customers at the moment, with the company reporting that they are experiencing sign up issues with the online service, along with issues with purchasing content.
According to many user complaints on Twitter, as of 7 p.m. ET on August 2, Microsoft's Xbox Live is down for many users. That's also been confirmed by the Xbox Live Service Status page. The timing of these problems are particularly bad for those folks who got a shiny new 2TB Xbox One S console today. We'll keep an eye on the service status page and update this post when Microsoft fixes them.
Check out our other articles for more info on the Xbox One Summer Update.
- The Xbox One Summer Update is rolling out, here's the full changelog
- The next Xbox One Update: Xbox Clubs, Arena, and Looking For Group
- Xbox help, tips and tricks
- Here are all the Universal apps launching with the Xbox One Summer Update
- How to control background audio on Xbox One
- How to turn Cortana on the Xbox One off and on
- How to use the new Games & Apps section
- Xbox Discussion Forums
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.