Razer announces the brand-new Naga X MMO gaming mouse, available now
The Razer Naga X adds new optical switches and weighs much less.
What you need to know
- Razer is a leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals like mice, keyboards, headsets, and more.
- Their latest mouse is the Razer Naga X, the newest entry in the Naga lineup that's popular with MMO gamers. The Razer Naga X keeps the plethora of programmable buttons but adds new optical switches and further reduces the weight.
- Interested gamers can purchase the Razer Naga X right now from Razer and other authorized retailers.
Razer is widely known for its vast selection of excellently designed gaming peripherals, including mice, keyboards, headsets, and more. The Razer Naga lineup, in particular, is a series of gaming mice focused towards MMO games, which typically feature a ton of controls and shortcuts that players can master. Today, Razer has announced and released the latest in the popular Naga lineup with the Razer Naga X.
The brand-new Razer Naga X looks to appeal to gamers who desire all the features that make Razer products great and want something lighter than Naga mice have been in the past. This means:
- 2nd Gen Razer Optical Switches that Razer has incorporated in all of their high-end mice
- 16 programmable buttons and the HyperShift button for tons of customization
- Razer 5G Advanced Optical Sensor with 18,000 DPI
- Razer SpeedFlex cable
- Razer Chroma RGB lights
- Only 85g in weight
The Razer Naga X isn't wireless or doesn't feature swappable side plates like the crazy Razer Naga Pro, but it also comes in at nearly half the price and weighs a lot less. The Razer Naga X could end up being a reliable option for MMO players looking for something affordable and high quality and is available right now from Razer and other authorized retailers.
If you're looking for a new mouse for your rig, consider one of our Best PC Gaming Mice, where Razer practically always makes an appearance.
The latest Naga.
The Razer Naga X is the newest member of the popular Naga family of gaming mice and makes its claim to fame with a low weight, new switches, tons of buttons and customization, and a reasonable asking price.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer for Windows Central, primarily focused on covering the latest news in tech and gaming, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting Windows and Xbox hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life starting with the original Xbox, and started out as a freelancer for Windows Central and its sister sites in 2019. Now a full-fledged Staff Writer, Zachary has expanded from only writing about all things Minecraft to covering practically everything on which Windows Central is an expert, especially when it comes to Microsoft. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.