If there's one thing Steam is known for, it's its sales, which are frequent and strike fear in the wallets of gamers everywhere. Well, it's time to prepare your wallets once more, as Steam has kicked off its Lunar New Year sale with a slew of game discounts.
According to Steam, thousands of games are available at a discount throughout the Lunar New Year Sale, which is set to run through February 19. That's far too many to list here, but here are some of the highlights:
- Stardew Valley - $11.99 (20 perrcent off)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - $29.99 (50 percent off)
- Nioh - $34.99 (30 percent off)
- Tekken 7 - $24.99 (50 perrcent off)
- Divinity Original Sin II - $40.49 (10 percent off)
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - $20.99 (30 percent off)
- Assassin's Creed Origins - $40.19 (33 percent off)
- Rocket League - $11.99 (40 percent off)
- Planet Coaster - $11.24 (75 percent off)
In addition to the Lunar New Year Sale, Steam has brought some changes to its Wishlist feature. Wishlists can now be sorted by discounts, which should make finding the best discounts during a big Steam sale much easier. Filtering options have also been added for tags and genres, and there's a new filter option to hide Early Access games until they've reached full release status. Unreleased games will also now display their release date, and a new filter option will let you hide unreleased games until they're available.
In any case, if you want to check out the full Lunar New Year Sale, you can see the full list of games available at Steam now.
Steam about take more of my money. Stellaris anyone.
Drat, TQ expansion is on sale...there went my 3-day weekend...
I bought Unbox Newbies Adventure on Nintendo Switch after thinking it looked like an awesome throwback to N64 platformers...I should have looking into it more because it controls like Goat Simulator and just isn't that fun
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.