Microsoft has started testing another major update to the Sticky Notes app. Ticking up to version 3.6, the latest update is available to Windows Insiders enrolled in the Skip Ahead ring on build 18855 or newer.
This latest update's most prominent new feature is the ability to add images to your sticky notes. Version 3.6 also includes multi-desktop support, speed improvements, and a helping of bug fixes and performance tweaks. Here's the official rundown of what's new:
- Add images to your Sticky Notes. After all, a picture is worth a thousand words.
- Improved speed and added icons to the context menu when selecting text.
- Many more bug fixes and improvements.
- Multi-desktop support is finally here. Stick your notes wherever your work takes you.
- Select specific notes with the taskbar or with Alt + Tab and Win + Tab. But do not worry, Ctrl + Tab still is there for you to only switch between your Sticky Notes.
If you're a Skip Ahead Windows Insider and have build 18855 or newer installed on your PC, you can grab Sticky Notes version 3.6 via the Microsoft Store now.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Fix up your Xbox Elite Controller with these parts
Need some replacement parts for your Xbox One Elite Controller? From new paddles, grips, bumpers, thumbsticks, and more, we have you covered.
Hands-on with Windows 10 build 20161 showcasing the new Start menu
Yesterday, Microsoft released a new build of Windows 10 that includes an updated Start menu design with translucent Live Tiles, improvements to Notifications, and behavior changes to things like Tablet Mode and the Taskbar. It's been a while since Microsoft released a build with any surface-level changes, but now it's finally happened, we're back showcasing all the changes on video.
Everything we know about 'Xbox Series S' Lockhart
The Xbox Series X is getting a baby brother in the form of a console codenamed Lockhart, most likely to be called Xbox Series S. Here's what we know so far.
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.