Tweeten, the popular Twitter client for Windows has an update to version 3.2 pushing out today with some pretty important additions, not least the introduction of two-factor authentication support.
Two-factor authentication is something we always recommend using whenever possible, and so we're delighted to see it make its way into Tweeten. Here's what else is new.
- Added support two-factor authentication support to login
- The app is now nearly 50% lighter on Windows
- You can now show Media Details when enlarged
- UI tweaks for the Compose sidebar
- We are bringing back the Show More Tweets Button
- The About section now shows the version number of the app
- Check For Updates will now notify you when there isn't any new update available
- Fixed an issue which prevented TweetDeck shortcuts from working when Alt+Tab'ing.
If you're already a Tweeten user watch out for an update notification inside the app. If you'd like to give it a try you can download it for Windows 10, 8 and 7 at the link below.
Update 4: Trump gives blessing to TikTok sale to Microsoft
We compare the Lenovo Legion 5i 15 with the ASUS TUF Gaming A15
Edge Canary is taking tabs vertical for some users
10 must-have apps for any new PC
You just purchased a new PC and set it up, and now you're looking for some great apps. Look no further. These are the best apps for your new Windows 10 PC.