Microsoft has released the full ISO files for the Windows 10 Anniversary Update build 14393.0. Those who want to download, mount, or burn to disc the latest version of Windows 10 can now do so for Home or Pro.
Update: Article has been refreshed with non-Insider ISO link
From the Microsoft ISO site, you can choose the Edition that matches your current Windows 10 version and then select your language. Please make sure you get the right edition otherwise you would need to purchase the appropriate license. To verify, go to Settings > System > About and look under Edition.
The other ways you can update your Windows 10 PC to the Anniversary Update include:
- Windows Update – Over-the-air standard update
- Media Creation Tool – Lets you create an ISO or upgrade your current PC while keeping your files
- Refresh Windows Tool – Installs a clean version of the Windows 10 Anniversary Update with no bloatware, but does erase your contents
Most people will be okay using Windows Update, but the other options are good for those with many PCs, computers that don't have the update yet, or those looking to start fresh and wiped their computer.
The ISO files should be around 3.5GB in size.
Check out our other articles for more info.
- How to get the Windows 10 Anniversary Update
- How to do a clean installation of Windows 10
- How to make a full backup of a Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 PC
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update - All you need to know!
- Windows 10 help, tips and tricks
- Windows 10 Discussion Forums
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.