Microsoft is rolling out a second set of Insider Preview builds this week, with build 16275 for PC and 15245 for Mobile now rolling out for Insiders in the Fast ring!
Build 16275 for PC is only available for Insiders in the Fast ring who did not choose to Skip ahead. Skip ahead users will be getting a newer build next week.
What's new for PC?
- We fixed an issue resulting in Asphalt 8 not accepting input in recent flights.
- We fixed an issue from recent flights where when Slideshow was enabled resuming from sleep a second time might place the Lock screen in a state where it couldn't be dismissed without pressing Ctrl + Alt + Del.
- We fixed an issue that caused minimized per-monitor DPI aware windows to miss DPI changes and end up with a mix of DPI scaling upon restoring.
- We fixed an issue in XAML resulting in text animations appearing slightly blurry in the last flight until the animation had stopped (for example, when loading the main page of Settings).
- We fixed an issue resulting in progress wheels on certain websites in Microsoft Edge unexpectedly moving out of place during their rotation.
- We fixed an issue resulting in an unexpected change in mouse sensitivity in the last flight for PCs using non-default display scaling.
- We fixed an issue resulting in the taskbar being unexpectedly thick if you booted up the PC while plugged in to an external monitor with a different DPI.
What's new for Mobile?
- This build also includes all the improvements from KB4034674.
- We fixed an issue where the MTP service would sometimes crash when you disconnected your phone while a file transfer is in progress.
- We fixed a spin loop that was occasionally triggered by deleting a VPN profile.
- We fixed an issue where apps which call into the firewall (such as Microsoft Edge) have the potential of becoming deadlocked and the app hangs until you reboot your phone.
- We fixed an issue in the routing engine used by apps like Maps where the initial direction was always set to North which could result in unnecessary route segments.
- We fixed an issue where Silverlight apps that use GPS would either not start or crash.
- We fixed an issue where a non-default Messaging app (e.g. Skype) would crash with an Access Denied error when changing Download messages settings.
- We fixed an issue where the new Privacy Consent popup would block loading of apps which used the activity detection and pedometer sensors.
- We fixed an issue where turning on/off Reset Protection could cause the phone to reboot.