We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week the Windows 10 October 2018 is back! Again! Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden have the details on that along with a look at Light Mode and other features coming in 2019. Also on the software front, developers can now submit native ARM64 apps to Microsoft Store.
Additionally, Daniel provides his review of Surface Headphones, and they chat about rumors surrounding a disc-less Xbox One on the horizon for next year.
Last but certainly not least, Jared DiPane from our sister site Thrifter is here with the best Black Friday deals for Windows and gadget fans.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on November 16 2018.
- Windows 10 October 2018 Update review: Little refinements make a big difference
- Top new features Microsoft is working on for Windows 10 in 2019
- Microsoft Store now lets developers submit native ARM64 apps
- Surface Headphones review: Comfortable with awesome audio, but noise cancellation needs work
- Disc-less Xbox One reportedly set for 2019, with 'disc-to-digital' program
- Thrifter.com: All the best deals from Amazon, Best Buy, and more, fussily curated and constantly updated.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch on Mixer
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.