We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Windows 7 support is ending on January 15, so what's the next step for the 300+ million devices still running it? Microsoft may ship the Surface Hub 2X with a version of Windows 10X. In the biggest news of the week, the Xbox Series X was unveiled at The Game Awards on December 13, 2019. The beastly, monolithic device represents "Project Scarlett," as a flagship console set to power the next-generation of console games.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on December 13th 2019.
- Microsoft will begin warning Windows 7 users that support has ended on January 15 | Windows Central
- Microsoft may ship the Surface Hub 2X with a version of Windows 10X | Windows Central
- Everything we know about Xbox Series X: Launch titles, specs, updated design, and more | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Wix: Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.