We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, There's renewed interest and speculation about Surface Duo thanks to a photo of Satya Nadella showing off the upcoming device. Windows 7 support has officially ended, but there are still hundreds of millions of machines in service running the OS.
In other software news, Windows 10 build 18546 has arrived for Fast ring insiders with a cool new graphing calculator, and Edge is out of beta. Additionally, there's a public preview available for Microsoft Launcher 6.0 for Android.
Daniel and Zac close out the show with a few morsels of Xbox news and rumors.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on January 17th 2020.
- Satya Nadella poses for the camera with Surface Duo in hand | Windows Central
- Windows 7 support officially ends today, more than 10 years since its release | Windows Central
- Windows 10 build 19546 arrives for Fast ring Insiders with graphing calculator | Windows Central
- The new Microsoft Edge review: A browser that could rival Google's Chrome | Windows Central
- Microsoft Launcher 6.0 for Android enters public preview with new UI and more | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.