We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, there's a new developer build of Windows 10 available, which features significant changes to the Start menu. Daniel and Zac have the details on that as well as the Arm-based Lenovo Flex 5G.
Speaking of Arm processors, they compare Apple's efforts with their own designs with Microsoft's SQ1. The guys also talk about Xbox Series S Lockhart rumors and even touch on wearable computing with devices like the Oura Ring and Google's acquisition of North.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on July 3rd 2020.
- Hands-on with Windows 10 build 20161 showcasing the new Start menu | Windows Central
- 'World's first 5G PC,' the Lenovo Flex 5G, now available on Verizon for $1,400 with a Snapdragon 8cx | Windows Central
- 'Xbox Series S' Lockhart: Everything we know so far | Windows Central
- Microsoft SQ1 is a custom chipset made for the Surface Pro X | Windows Central
- Oura Ring: the most accurate sleep and activity tracker
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag [#wcpodcast](https://twitter.com/search?q=%23wcpodcast&src=typd
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Two free apps make Surface Duo easier to share screenshots, browse the web
Surface Duo owners will want to check out these two new (and free) helper apps that help make life easier. One lets you pick which display to share in a screenshot, while the other always forces the web browser to open on the second display. Need more info? Here is what you need to know and where to get these apps.
Windows 10 build 20246 here for Insiders, signals end of Calendar preview
Microsoft shipped a new Insider build out to those enrolled in the Dev channel today, build 20246. This release also marks the first build from the FE_RELEASE branch, otherwise known as "Iron."
Want the latest GPUs from NVIDIA? Here's where to find them.
NVIDIA new Ampere-powered GeForce RTX 30-series GPUs are here, and as expected they're selling fast. Here's where you can find the new hardware.
The NFL is back! Check out these must-have Windows apps for football fans
After months of waiting through a unique offseason and no preseason games, the NFL is finally back this week. With these Windows 10 apps, you won't miss a snap of the NFL action.