We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Michael Fisher aka "Mr. Mobile" joins Daniel and Zac to offer his impressions of Surface Duo. Zac shares the history of Andromeda — the initiative that ultimately led to creation of Surface Duo.
They also touch on Windows 10 20H2, a roundup of Surface laptop rumors, and the value of PS5 vs. Xbox.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on September 18th 2020.
- Surface Duo Review: Double Trouble - YouTube
- Surface Duo | Windows Central
- Project Andromeda: The secret history of Windows on Surface Duo | Windows Central
- How to get Windows 10 October 2020 Update before anyone else | Windows Central
- Microsoft is building a new midrange Surface clamshell PC with a 12.5-inch display | Windows Central
- Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One X 3D size comparison | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
A hotfix for Age of Empires 3: DE patches up a memory leak on Steam
If you're seeing crashes or profile corruption in the Steam version of Age of Empires 3: Definitive Edition, this hotfix should make things more stable.
Review: Surface Pro X (2020) gets a tiny processor bump, but fresh colors
Microsoft's Surface Pro X (2020) now features new color options and a slightly faster processor. What does that mean in terms of overall improvement in performance? Not a whole lot. But luckily, Surface Pro X still has an unmatched design and feature set that makes it utterly unique. Here is our full review.
These great Thunderbolt 3 docks turn your laptop into a desktop
Looking to make the most of your super-fast Thunderbolt 3 connection? The CalDigit TS3 Plus is our top pick thanks to plenty of ports and solid construction, but there are a bunch of other options that might better suit your needs.
The NFL is back! Check out these must-have Windows apps for football fans
After months of waiting through a unique offseason and no preseason games, the NFL is finally back this week. With these Windows 10 apps, you won't miss a snap of the NFL action.