We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac and Daniel deliver a roundup of announcements from Ignite, including some insight into the next generation of Windows. GroupMe could be expanding its feature set, Razer has announced smart glasses, a Lumia and iPhone expert has joined the Microsoft Surface team, and more!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on March 5th 2021.
- Microsoft introduces new Outlook features to improve calendar and schedule tasks | Windows Central
- Microsoft helps with Google's Flutter 2 update to improve apps on Surface Duo | Windows Central
- Microsoft Teams is getting new security, privacy, and compliance features | Windows Central
- 'Holoportation' is now a reality thanks to Microsoft Mesh, Azure, and HoloLens 2 | Windows Central
- Panos Panay teases 'next generation of Windows' is coming in fireside chat at Ignite 2021 | Windows Central
- Lumia and iPhone imaging expert, Ari Partinen, joins Microsoft's Surface team | Windows Central
- Alexa for Xbox app pops up in Microsoft Store, though it doesn't work yet | Windows Central
- Microsoft's GroupMe looks to expand into finding groups, voice, and video calls like Telegram, Signal | Windows Central
- It's time: Xbox's achievement system is due for an upgrade | Windows Central
- Razer just made smart glasses for people who work all day and they look awesome | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge on iOS, Android about to get more features faster than ever | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.