We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Dan and Zac explain (again) why Windows 11 CPU support is essentially a non-issue. They also digest some spicy benchmarks for Surface Go 3 and Surface Duo 2 along with rumors about other Surface products. Panos Panay has earned a seat at the executive table at Microsoft, plus a ton more.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on August 27th 2021.
- Microsoft updates list of officially supported CPUs for Windows 11 with some Intel 7th-Gen chips | Windows Central
- Official Windows 11 ISOs will not hard block most PCs with CPUs that aren't officially supported | Windows Central
- Surface Go 3 benchmarks allegedly spotted online with new Intel CPUs | Windows Central
- Surface Duo 2 appears on Geekbench with Snapdragon 888 and 8GB RAM | Windows Central
- Panos Panay has been promoted to Microsoft's senior leadership team, elevating Windows and Surface | Windows Central
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Book Go 5G with faster 8cx Snapdragon now available for $800 | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
NordVPN: Head to nordvpn.com/wcp or use code WCP to get a 2-year plan plus a bonus gift with a huge discount!
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.