Windows Central Podcast 239: Windows 11 requirements, Surface Duo 2, Go 3
On this episode of the Windows Central Podcast: We talk new Go 3 and Duo 2 info, and Microsoft's Windows 11 CPU requirements!
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Dan and Zac explain (again) why Windows 11 CPU support is essentially a non-issue. They also digest some spicy benchmarks for Surface Go 3 and Surface Duo 2 along with rumors about other Surface products. Panos Panay has earned a seat at the executive table at Microsoft, plus a ton more.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on August 27th 2021.
- Microsoft updates list of officially supported CPUs for Windows 11 with some Intel 7th-Gen chips | Windows Central
- Official Windows 11 ISOs will not hard block most PCs with CPUs that aren't officially supported | Windows Central
- Surface Go 3 benchmarks allegedly spotted online with new Intel CPUs | Windows Central
- Surface Duo 2 appears on Geekbench with Snapdragon 888 and 8GB RAM | Windows Central
- Panos Panay has been promoted to Microsoft's senior leadership team, elevating Windows and Surface | Windows Central
- AT&T Samsung Galaxy Book Go 5G with faster 8cx Snapdragon now available for $800 | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
NordVPN: Head to nordvpn.com/wcp (opens in new tab) or use code WCP to get a 2-year plan plus a bonus gift with a huge discount!
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.