In another massive gaming acquisition, Microsoft has announced its plans to buy Activision Blizzard. We look at various angles of this news, including the prospects of exclusivity and revival of older franchises. In addition to other weekly news, Dan and Zac take time to analyze the Microsoft OS that wasn't meant to be: Andromeda.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on January 21st 2022.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.