Windows Central Podcast 261: Tabs in File Explorer, Surface Duo and Android 12L, more
On this episode: Tabs in File Explorer, Clipchamp, Surface Duo, and more!
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Android 12L is designed for foldables, and is on the way for Surface Duo later this year. The guys talk about this, plus support for tabs in File Explorer, Microsoft's Clipchamp video editing app, and computer repairability. There's also a great conversation with Lenovo's Tom Baker about their latest ThinkPad computers. Tune in!
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on March 11th 2022.
- Built for foldables, Android 12L is hitting Surface Duo 'later this year,' according to Google | Windows Central
- Microsoft Surface Duo 2 down to $1,250 in first-ever official price drop | Windows Central
- Hands-on with tabs in File Explorer on Windows 11 build 22572 (video) | Windows Central
- Microsoft's Clipchamp video editing tools are underbaked, and offensively overpriced | Windows Central
- Microsoft beats Apple in repairability, but both fall short of the competition | Windows Central
- Exclusive first look at Lenovo's eco-friendly ThinkPad Z13 with plant-based cover | Windows Central
- ASUS ProArt Studiobook 16 (H5600) review: Creative professionals will love this stunning 4K OLED display | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.