In this episode of the Windows Central Podcast, Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden discuss Microsoft's terrible naming strategy for Windows 10, Intel dropping support for Clover Trail chips, The Fall Creators Update entering its last leg of development, screen bleed issues on the Surface Pro and full Windows 10 coming to phones!
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties there will be no video version of the Windows Central Podcast this week. Sorry!
- 1:45: Fall vs Autumn Creators Update
- 9:08: Clover Trail Support Dropped
- 13:37: Fall Creators Update development
- 32:13: Microsoft Q4 Earnings
- 39:24: Surface Pro light bleed
- 51:20 Windows 10 on ARM not coming to phones
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
I don't have a Windows PC, laptop, Xbox or tablet. I just have a Windows phone. And they're hell-bent on making one to work with 'All my devices'. I don't care! I just want a phone. With a good camera. And the internet. And Instagram. Not a poxy computer in my pocket.
If you don't like the features don't use them. Use what you want to use which going by your, is already there. I don't know why you're complaining.
Well John, you, my friend, are S.O.L. You are not going to get that device from microsoft.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.