Windows Developer Day sessions now available to watch on demand
If you weren't able to tune in to this week's Windows Developer Day sessions, there's no need to fret.
Microsoft has made the sessions from its recent Windows Developer Day for the Fall Creators Update available on demand. If you missed the event, or only caught some of the sessions, you can now dive into any of the topics covered throughout the event (via Thurrott).
You'll find all of the session videos available to stream on Microsoft's developer site. There are 18 sessions to stream in all, in addition to the keynote led by Windows Developer Platform lead Kevin Gallo. Check out the full list of sessions below:
- Keynote with Kevin Gallo
- UWP + Xamarin: Native Cross-Platform Mobile Apps
- Windows Template Studio
- Visual Studio Mobile Center
- Swipe Control
- Dev Center and Store Update: Improved Sale Capabilities
- Reveal Highlight
- Project Rome: Cross Device Interactions
- Project Rom: Activity API and Pick Up Where I Left Off
- Navigation View Control
- Modernize Your Existent Desktop Application
- Windows Ink
- Cortana Skills
- Connected Animations
- Color Picker Control
- Adaptive Cards for Timeline, Bots, and Beyond
- Top 4 improvements for UWP developers in Visual Studio 2017
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.