Microsoft has made the sessions from its recent Windows Developer Day for the Fall Creators Update available on demand. If you missed the event, or only caught some of the sessions, you can now dive into any of the topics covered throughout the event (via Thurrott).
You'll find all of the session videos available to stream on Microsoft's developer site (opens in new tab). There are 18 sessions to stream in all, in addition to the keynote led by Windows Developer Platform lead Kevin Gallo. Check out the full list of sessions below:
- Keynote with Kevin Gallo
- UWP + Xamarin: Native Cross-Platform Mobile Apps
- Windows Template Studio
- Visual Studio Mobile Center
- Swipe Control
- Dev Center and Store Update: Improved Sale Capabilities
- Reveal Highlight
- Project Rome: Cross Device Interactions
- Project Rom: Activity API and Pick Up Where I Left Off
- Navigation View Control
- Modernize Your Existent Desktop Application
- Windows Ink
- Cortana Skills
- Connected Animations
- Color Picker Control
- Adaptive Cards for Timeline, Bots, and Beyond
- Top 4 improvements for UWP developers in Visual Studio 2017
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the Editor in Chief for Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl. Got a hot tip? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Xamarin has piqued my interest for a while, so I watched that session in particular. It's nice to see what developers have to go through in order to create the applications we use on a regular basis.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.