We're back for our post-Mobile World Congress catchup as well as covering all the week's news so far in Windows Phone. Join Jay Bennett and Daniel Rubino for another 90 minutes of chatter and answering your questions!
We're also joined this week by special guest Rob Greenlee, Content Manager, Podcasts at Microsoft for some Windows Phone info on the podcast front.
Stream the audio above or the HD video after the break or use our app, your pick.
- Stream with the Official WPCentral App
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video after the page break
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Windows Phone Central podcast, episode 157 for 06 March, 2013
The big stories
- We re-cap Mobile World Congress 2013
- Other storage situation
- Windows Phone blue update: GDR2
- #2insta, with love
- iPlayer is inbound
- New Twitter app released
- Glam me... please!
- Spider man, Spider man, playing soccer this week?
- Asphalt 7
- Viber VOIP coming soon!
- Disqus exclusive
- 7.8 tile update inbound
- Windows Phone 7 users can visit Hoth!
- Foxton's and the Lumia 820
- Interview: Marco Argenti, Nokia SVP of Developer and Marketplace division
- Blue will bring more frequent updates
- Comments from last time
- Live questions and comments
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
Apple responds to Project xCloud iOS block, Microsoft kicks back
With Microsoft's Project xCloud streaming platform locked out from iOS devices, Apple doubles down on App Store restrictions.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
Best Affordable Desk Chair for Kids in 2020
Everyone needs a comfortable and practical chair to sit at their desk with, and that includes kids who are working on homework or arts-and-crafts. Here's a list of some of our favorite options.