This week: Deepfish, crazy Samsung rumors, and your emails. Listen in!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with this flash player:
- Adios Deepfish, Hello IE6. 6!
- MS NOT making a handset, still charging license fees (duh)
- Crazy Samsung Rumors, thankfully defused by the Epix
Tips and/or Software
- Ringtones: size
- Ringtone maker
Thanks to Eric, Michael, Paracha, and Nick for contacting us!
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Hi Dieter and Malatesta,
As you stated that T-Mobile has no experience with Windows Mobile is not completely true. In The Netherlands T-Mobile does all the HTC phones only rebrands them as MDA's. They also do Android and they are the exclusive reseller for the iPhone in the Netherlands.
As for HSDPA: I pay for a 1 Mbit/384kbps connection just 14,95 euro on HSDPA. After 2 GB traffic it will be capped to 384kbps/64kbps
The maximum speed t-mobile gives is 3.6 Mbit at the moment.
I know you are focused on the US market but I just wanted to let you know! Your show is great!
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.