We're back from CTIA, where we saw the T-Mobile HD2 and just a smidge of Windows Phone 7 Series.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
Windows Phone 7 Series news
- Mystery HTC Windows Phone at the FCC
- Windows Phone 7 Series possibly (and unofficially) running on HTC HD2
- Foursquare on Windows Phone 7: looks nice
- Standalone Windows Phone 7 Series Emulator
Windows Mobile news
- Microsoft releases update to Mobile Outlook for WM6.1
- Hands-on at CTIA with the Mangrove 7 Windows Mobile 6.5.3 tablet
- Hands on at CTIA with the TerreStar Genus Windows Mobile 6.5.3 satellite phone
- Microsoft updates My Phone
- LG VS750 headed to Verizon?
- Samsung and Swype helps to set World Record
- Chance of Skype coming back to Windows Mobile? Maybe for Verizon users
- Area code tweak: improve number lookup on HTC devices
- Mozilla puts hold on Firefox development for Windows Mobile 6.5/Windows Phone 7. Open source fails again.
- Slacker Radio for Windows Mobile 6.5 is Official
- Slacker Radio Giveaway
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Phil is the father of two beautiful girls and is the Dad behind Modern Dad. Before that he spent seven years at the helm of Android Central. Before that he spent a decade in a newsroom of a two-time Pulitzer Prize-finalist newspaper. Before that — well, we don't talk much about those days. Subscribe to the Modern Dad newsletter!
I really enjoyed this last podcast. Malatesta, you sounded really low-key (not in a bad way) in this podcast. You alluded briefly in the podcast that you commute to Manhattan for work noW? Maybe some of us WMExperts fans can meet you and buy you a veggie burger as a kind of thank you for all the work you've put into this podcast? Cheers.
I have really enjoyed it. A podcast is rich media, such as audio or video, distributed via RSS. Feeds like this one provide updates whenever there is new content. FeedBurner makes it easy to receive content updates in popular podcatchers.
its cool,thank you for your article
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.