A new build is set to rollout to members of the Xbox One Preview Program today, tackling various issues affecting Clubs and Pins. As always, the update will be available to enrolled consoles at 6 PM PDT / 9 PM EDT.
For those who use the Xbox One's Instant On mode, the update will begin automatically downloading to your console. If you choose to manually install the build, navigate to All Settings > System > Console Info & Updates and check for an update.
Here's a closer look at what's been changed in today's update (via Xbox):
OS version released: rs1_xbox_rel_1610.161017-1900
Available: 6:00PM PDT 10/20 (1:00AM GMT 21/10)
- Recently added pins should now correctly display on Home.
- When viewing the Chat section of the Club menu, the "Get the conversation started" tile should now respond when selected.
- The Looking for Group tab should no longer show duplicate results in Game Hub and Clubs.
- You may encounter a "Something went wrong" or "That didn't work" error when attempting to access invitation requests or recommendations.
- When attempting to set an image as a Club background, recently created Clubs may fail to display under "Choose a Club".
- When browsing the Store, certain apps may be missing for users with their console set to the Singapore region (zh-sg or en-sg). Workaround: To find a specific app, use the Store's search function.
As always, stay tuned to Windows Central for all the latest Xbox One Preview updates.
Can't wait for the public release
best way to tackle pins is to let us group pins in custom group name and have live and sizeable tile for pins lol maybe remove those god awful ad tiles on top right as for clubs, let us leave notes or rating to club members so we can avoid trolls and people can better behave in groups
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.