Are you a fan of dice games? If so, you've probably heard of Yatzy for Windows Phone. The game boasts three game modes as well as multi-tabling support for up to 4 games at any given time. Also available on iOS, the Windows Phone counterpart is racking up positive reviews and downloads. Partnering with myAppFree, the developer has made Yatzy available for free through the next 24 hours.
Fear not if you simply have no idea what the game is and what this article details. Yatzy is open and welcoming for everyone, no matter what your experience level is with the classic game. Three difficulty levels are available to select from, which suit different skills and enable you to advance through the game. For those who enjoy taking risks, there's the ability to bet using Game.IO Chips.
Whether you're playing alone, with friends on a single Windows Phone or taking on other players with online multiplayer, it's an addictive experience that will surely suck hours out of your life.
Here are some features included in the game (note that this is the premium version of Yatzy and not the free edition):
- Three game modes - Yatzy (Scandinavian - 5 dice), Maxi Yatzy (6 dice) & American Yatzy (5 dice)
- Pass 'N Play with friends
- Online mode - play against the best opponents worldwide
- Bet mode - take risks and win more
- Progressive daily bonus
- Timers for Online mode
- See how many players are online
- Get additional points for your second Yatzy
- Send your suggestions or issues through the Customer support form
- History of all games and statistics
- Share your results on social network
- Crisp graphics and sounds effects
- Ads Free
- Available in 7 languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Danish, Swedish and Russian
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Xbox basically just buried Google Stadia with latest Project xCloud update
Heating up, the streaming wars are. Today, a slew of Project xCloud additions threaten to rip Google Stadia of its, well, reason to exist.
Don't sleep on the indie games available with Xbox Game Pass for PC
There are a lot of tasty blockbuster games available with the Xbox Game Pass for PC, but the lesser-known indie games are where some of the real value lies.
Satya Nadella has sights firmly set on Microsoft's cloud future
At a media event last week, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella laid out the case for Microsoft's focus on Azure and the cloud going forward. While Nadella was quick to point out that doesn't mean Windows, Android, and iOS aren't important, he's firmly focused on bringing in the next 46 billion internet-connected devices.
Keep your Xbox One controller charged and ready with these battery options
Sick of standard AA battery cells? Try one of these great Xbox controller charging solutions instead.