Microsoft will be promoting the upcoming sci-fi shooter Gears of War 4 with a brief art exhibition, "Gears Art", in Los Angeles from October 1-2. Some people who attend the event might also be able to get an invite to Microsoft's big "Gears of War 4: Live" launch event for the game on October 5.
Xbox Wire has the first details on the event:
The exhibit will include a lot of concept art from Gears of War 4, many of which have never been seen by the public. Tony Moore, the comic book artist best known for his work on The Walking Dead, will also be showing off some exclusive artwork he has created to promote the game, including a new piece that will make its debut at the exhibit. The Gears of War 4 soundrack, composed by Games of Thrones' Ramin Djawadi, will also make its public debut at the art exhibit.
Gears of War 4 will be released for the Xbox One and Windows 10 for people who buy the Ultimate Edition on October 7, and for everyone else on October 11
Need more? Don't miss our other coverage of Gears of War 4 including:
- Gears of War 4 main page
- Gears of War 4 Windows 10 PC system requirements
- We survived a first taste of Gears of War 4's campaign and interviewed the developer
- The Gears of War 4 Xbox One S is Microsoft's best special edition yet
- Everything you need to know about Gears of War 4's Horde Mode
- Interview: In detail with Gears of War 4's Horde Mode 3.0 designer
- I played Gears of War 4 at The Coalition
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.