You can create Microsoft's official Windows Insider t-shirt
Microsoft is holding a contest to see if Windows fans can create a design that can be used for the official Windows Insiders t-shirt.
Microsoft says (opens in new tab):
You must be a member of both the Windows Insider and TechRewards programs to participate. Here are the requirements:
- Make sure your design will display clearly on either a blue or grey T-shirt
- Add one of the official Windows logos from the folder located here. You may use the Windows logo in full (symbol + text) or just the Windows symbol by itself
- Include the words "Windows Insider Program" or "Windows Insiders" or "Windows Insider"
- Use only original graphics and text (English only, please)
- No third party design elements
- No photography
- Note that judges will select the winning design based on three criteria: effective communication of WIP benefits (40%); creativity (40%) and design quality (20%)
- Save your design as a standard image file (.JPEG, .GIF, .TIFF).
- Upload your design file via your OneDrive account. Get the link to the file (right click on file name, then click Share>Get a link and copy link). Paste this link into the "Comments" box at right (or at bottom in mobile view). Then click Participate.
- You're all set! We'll announce the winner and finalists in July.
The deadline for entries is June 30.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Windows 10 Mobile
https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=1BF0381F87BCF5A2!463411&authkey=!A... I made it in Word, so yeah. - Sent From Mars
Back: Front: http://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5399C9ABC4E2EBD5!905380&authkey=!AJwuB39lzuvE4zw&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg Back: http://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=5399C9ABC4E2EBD5!905378&authkey=!AHv_K_HXMxqJ2h4&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg