There are so many great games on Windows Phone, you’ll probably never get the chance to play and beat them all. One developer who consistently makes some of our favorite games is Hexage. They’ve given us great games like Radiant, Radiant Defense, Robotek, Totemo, and more! So you know any new game they release is going to be good. Let’s take look at their latest called Reaper.
Reaper is an epic action RPG where you play as the Black Swordsman who slays thousands of enemies. Best part? The game is free for the most part. Here’s what you can look forward to in Reaper for Windows Phone:
- Take countless quests and uncover the secrets of Wilderness
- Level up your character with skills of your choice
- Hundreds of swords, armor and accessories to equip
- Play all sides and make your own decisions
- The game is free up to character level 10. There are no micro-transactions! If you like the game, you can upgrade to a premium edition.
Gameplay is straight forward and the controls are superb. We had no trouble playing the first few levels of Reaper. The on screen instructions will have you destroying enemies in no time. Music and graphics are sharp as well, something we’ve come to expect from Hexage.
The game is free for Windows Phone 8. You can play up to level 10, then you can purchase the game if you’re into it. We’re not on level 10 yet, but we’ll update this post when we do get there and find the price. If you’re already there, sound off below with how much it goes to go higher.
We’ll have a full review later this week. In the meantime, give it a try.
Grab it in the Windows Phone Store, use the QR codes below, or swipe to the right in our app.
Thanks for the tip everyone!