Superweapon and Flaregames have announced that their hit new strategy title Dawn of Steel is now available for download on both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile. Dawn of Steel allows players to build up and develop their own base while controlling raid parties to overcome enemy bases. Think Clash of Clans, but in a sci-fi setting and with the ability to actually control your units on the battlefield.
"Dawn of Steel is a game built around intuitive controls that enable a wide array of tactical options, and which reward player skill. This applies when directing squads of giant mechanized walkers, which can be controlled either individually or as a group during battle, and in creating clever base layouts to thwart enemy assaults. The intense battle for supremacy takes places on the planet Leviathan, where corporate armies fight for control of the precious resource Plasma, which is vital to the fate of planet Earth."
As previously covered, Dawn of Steel Some takes place on the planet Leviathan where humanity has discovered a precious resource called plasma. That's essentially what you're fighting over. Rights to mine this incredibly valued resource. Here are some highlighted features:
- A gorgeous world with stunning FX rendered in full 3D
- Fine-tune your attacks with direct unit control
- Intuitive swipe mechanics for devastating special attacks
- Four powerful Rigs with wholly unique abilities
- Hundreds of different customization options
- Unlock and conquer new territories across a dynamic world
- Build the perfect base, balance your defenses, and crush your opponents
Grab the universal game from the Windows Store and let us know your initial impression of Dawn of Steel. The title will work on Windows Phone, Windows 10 Mobile and Windows 8.1/10. It's also worth nothing that while this is a free title to download, there is a collection of in-app purchases.