Eve, a small Finnish startup aiming to crowd-develop unique Windows hardware, has just nailed down the hardware specs for its first 2-in-1 tablet hybrid — codenamed "Project Pyramid Flipper."
As chosen by Eve's community, here are the specs that have been locked in so far:
- Display: QHD with eye-melting colors and zero air gap lamination technology
- Wacom active pen
- RAM: 8GB
- CPU: Latest intel core M5
- LTE support, Fingerprint sensor
- Thunderbolt 3 and 2 USB type Cs + 2 USB type A
- Aluminium body carved from single piece of aluminum using CNC machine
For those unfamiliar with Eve's efforts, Project Pyramid will come in a form factor very familiar to Surface fans. While the final design hasn't yet been shown in full, we do know it will back a kickstand on the rear and a detachable keyboard when it launches this summer.
On a final note, Eve says that it has partnered with Mozo to create some unique accessories for the Pyramid Flipper. To celebrate, Mozo and Eve are giving away 21 cases for the Lumia 950 and 650, so be sure to head to Eve's website enter for a chance to win.