Fitbit for Windows 10 has received a pretty nice update, bringing along a new dashboard design with new visuals for all of the tiles along with improved performance and much more. Here's the full breakdown of what's new in the latest version of Fitbit for Windows 10:
- New visuals for all tiles.
- Substantially improved performance (faster loading and window resizing performance).
- New Device tile.
- Accessible from the command bar.
- New sync progress bar.
- Fixed certain syncing issues affecting some users.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
And there you have it. Be sure to hit up the Windows Store link below to grab the latest version of Fitbit for Windows 10 and start enjoying those new visuals.