Microsoft and the carriers have been busy pushing out the Lumia Cyan update for one of the most-prevalent Windows Phones to date, the Nokia Lumia 520 (and 520T in China). Although last week, we saw some carriers and countries in Europe being eligible for the Cyan update, starting Friday many more including Belgium, Croatia, Iceland and more have entered the 'available' list.
Additionally, countries like Algeria, Egypt, Nigeria, and others in Africa are also now cleared for the Lumia Cyan and 8.1 updates. Finally, last week we saw Costa Rica get the update on Claro, but now the telecom has pushed an update to other countries in the region too, including Argentina, Guatemala and more.
Below you will find the current list of Lumia 520 updates by country and region.
You can also see our tracker for all other Lumias currently getting the Lumia Cyan update.
Remember, if you are using Windows Phone 8.1 already through the Preview for Developers, even if your country is listed below, you still do not get Lumia Cyan just yet as Microsoft has a pause on the updates. Users are instructed to either wait until a fix comes out or use the Nokia Recovery Tool to downgrade the OS and then take the updates.
Further reading and How To guides
- Tutorial on downgrading your OS on your Lumia
- What is new in the Lumia Cyan update for the Lumia 1520
- How to find out your Country Variant country and model
- Lumia Cyan update tracker
*CV = Country Variant
- Africa – Algeria CV; Egypt CV; Ghana CV; Kenya CV; Libya CV; Morocco CV; Nigeria CV; South Africa CV, MTN; Tanzania CV; Tunisia CV; Uganda CV; Zambia CV
- Asia Pacific – Australia CV, Telstra; Bangladesh CV; China Unicom, 520T CMCC; India CV; Indonesia CV; Malaysia CV; Nepal CV; New Zeeland Telecom; Papa New Guinea Digicel; Philippines CV, Sun; Singapore CV, Singtel, Starhub; Thailand CV; Vietnam CV
- Europe – Albania CV; Austria CV, A1, Telering, T-Mobile; Belgium CV, Proximus; Bosnia and Herzegovina CV, BHMobile; Bulgaria CV; Croatia CV, T-Mobile; Cyprus CV; Czech Republic CV, T-Mobile, Vodafone; Denmark CV, Telenor; Estonia CV; Finland CV; France CV, Bouygues, Orange, SFR; Germany Vodafone; Greece CV, Cosmote, Vodafone; Hungary CV, Telenor, T-Mobile, Vodafone; Iceland CV; Ireland 3, Meteor, O2, Vodafone; Italy CV, TIM, Vodafone, WIND; Latvia CV; Lithuania CV; Macedonia CV; Montenegro CV; Netherlands CV, T-Mobile, Vodafone; Norway CV, Telenor; Poland CV, Orange, Play, T-Mobile; Portugal CV, Vodafone; Romania CV, Orange, Vodafone; Russian Federation CV, MTS; Serbia CV; Slovakia CV, Orange; Slovenia CV; Spain CV, Movistar, Vodafone, Yoigo; Sweden CV; Switzerland CV, Swisscom; Turkey CV; Ukraine CV; United Kingdom CV, 3 UK, O2, Vodafone
- Latin America – Argentina CV, Claro; Chile CV; Costa Rica CV, Claro; Dominican Republic Claro; El Salvador CV, Claro; Guatemala CV, Claro; Honduras Claro; Mexico CV, Movistar, Telcel; Nicaragua CV, Claro; Paraguay Claro; Peru CV; Uruguay CV, Claro; Venezuela CV
- Middle East – Bahrain CV; Jordan CV; Kuwait CV; Lebanon CV; Oman CV; Pakistan CV; Palestinian Territories CV; Qatar CV; Saudi Arabia CV; United Arab Emirates CV; Yemen CV
- North America - US AT&T