The new feature was revealed on the app's Twitter page. That means some Windows 10 Mobile device owners who own smartphones that use Continuum, such as the Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL can connect it to a big screen monitor, keyboard and mouse and use TeamViewer as if it was on a desktop PC.
Here's a reminder of the app's main features;
- Windows, Mac or Linux --- Remotely control any computer within seconds
- Highest security standard --- 256 Bit AES Session Encoding and 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Integrated computers & contacts list --- See the online status of your partners and connect to them via quick access
- No configuration --- Effortless access to remote computers even behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Wake-on-LAN --- Switch on your computer remotely • Simple reboot --- Reboot remote computers or servers from anywhere
- Multi monitor ---- Switch between multiple screens easily